2. What are cookies?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or to third-party servers during your next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our site work correctly and interactively. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor a website's traffic. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that the site functions correctly and that your preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item remains in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track you across this website or across different websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies placed
When you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of the cookies. As soon as you click "Save Preferences", you give permission for us to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this pop-up and cookie statement. You can disable cookies through your browser, but take into account that our website may no longer function properly.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. It is also possible to specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be inserted again after your consent when you visit our website again.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know about.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer all of it to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for processing them.
10. Contact Details
PDU Italia srl
Via Giovanni Nicotera, 29 - 00195 – Rome (RM)
Telephone number: +39 3384890943